Do you enjoy solving mysteries and channeling your inner Sherlock Holmes or searching for clues to complete the treasure hunt in the center of Thessaloniki? If your answer is yes then this is the perfect activity for you!
The Missing Treasure Hunt in Thessaloniki is unlike any escape room or mystery party you’ve ever attended. It takes place on the streets of Thessaloniki, perfect for those looking to explore and solve at the same time! Your mystery will start with a briefing before you head outside to look for the next clues. It’s an outdoor activity perfect for families and groups. Solve a mystery, explore the city, have fun and make memories. Are you up for the challenge? More importantly, will you manage to solve the case? We are counting on you to solve this treasure hunt in Thessaloniki!
- 100 minutes of game time
- iPad in action case
- Backpack with game equipment
- Umbrellas (if needed)
- Team photo
- Lounge area and wi-fi
- City map or GPS
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Try to come 10 minutes early so that you can have enough time to prepare.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking around the city.
- Prior experience on escape games is suggested but not required.
- You need to be at least 2 people to form a team eligible for the game. There is no maximum number of participants but we suggest the game to teams up to 8 people.
- The game will guide you through the city, but being able to navigate quickly will help you enjoy the experience even more. If you have trouble with navigation, feel free to use your own map, GPS or even ask locals for directions.
- Children under 6 do not require a separate ticket.
1 hour 40 minutes