Thessaloniki is known for its nightlife with the largest ratio of food and entertainment establishments per resident in Europe. Allow us to take you on a “mission” through some of the hot spots so you can get a feel of the city’s vibrancy on the Thessaloniki Evening Tour! You’ll start off the evening properly with a glass of wine and some conversation about the city and its people. The Thessaloniki Evening Tour will see you get your hands dirty with a little bartending (with help, of course) and meet locals and learn about their way of life, all while having a few bites along the way! Top quality food and drink are of the utmost importance when you go out (and we have you covered), but it's truly the people that you meet which create the experience. So take the opportunity to enjoy what the city has to offer on this evening tour in Thessaloniki.
- Wine flight, 2 cocktails, 1 spirit
- Finger food at 1 venue, a small meal at 1 venue
- Professional hosts with extensive local nightlife and lifestyle knowledge and great personalities
- Tips and gratuities
- Extra food and drinks (on top of the ones mentioned)
- Personal shopping
- Accommodation transfers
- The tour is for 1 to 8 people. For larger groups or tailor-made tours please contact us.
- Must be 18+ years old! No exceptions.
- The tour begins at 6.00pm in front of the White Tower, Tuesday-Sunday. Included in your tour package are wine ﬂight, 2 cocktails, 1 spirit, finger food at 1 venue, a small meal at 1 venue.
- Tips/gratuities, transport from your accommodation site and any extra purchases are your responsibility.
- The tour includes walking, sitting and standing. Dress accordingly, also take the weather into consideration.
- Please notify us of allergies or other food restrictions!
- The tour does not end at the original meeting point, you will be given proper directions to your next destination.