Get acquainted with the picturesque alleys and houses of Mykonos with this Walking Tour of Mykonos Town. Wander through this charming town, and discover that this beautiful island has more to offer than just its party scene!
Stroll through the enchanting streets of the most famous island of Greece through the eyes of the locals and experience the original, authentic side of Mykonos on this Walking Tour of Mykonos Town! A reputation as a party town isn’t the only thing Mykonos has to offer and this Mykonos walking tour is a great way for you to discover its beauty. Explore the history with your experienced local guide, catch the hotspots and see some its most famous landmarks like the iconic windmills, Little Venice and more! Experience history, discover beauty and tour this beautiful Greek island with the Walking Tour of Mykonos Town.
- English speaking professional escort
- Treat at the Gioras Bakery
- Professional Guide at the Archaeological Museum or the Folklore Museum
- Entrance fees to the Archaeological museum or the Folklore museum
- Anything not indicated as included
- There is no maximum or minimum number for this tour, however we try to keep a small size group (less 10 people).
- The time of a private tour is upon visitor's request.
- Wear comfortable shoes, as this is a walking tour.