If you are the adventurous type and have already spent a few days lying in the sun on the crowded Mykonian beaches or strolling through the busy town centre, then this Hiking Adventure in Mykonos is the perfect activity for you to discover the island!
There is a lot more to Mykonos than its celebrity clad beaches and party reputation, if you’re looking to discover the real authentic island than this Hiking Tour in Mykonos is the perfect tour for you. This hiking in Mykonos experience will give you the opportunity to capture amazing photos of the panoramic views, visit its beautiful beaches and experience the Maou Farm. This Mykonos hiking tour is the perfect way for you to get away from the crowds and learn the history of the island. Be more than just a tourist, sign up for the Hiking Adventure at Mykonos today!
- Transport to and from hotel
- Water bottle
- Small food package
- Traditional ‘hooked’ walking stick
- Meal at local farm
- Hiking shoes & swimwear
- Please wear hiking shoes or trainers and socks as this is a hiking tour.
- You will need swimwear at some point in the tour.
- If you have not packed trainers or swimwear, you can find such products in shops in Ano Mera Village.
- If you suffer from a serious health condition, please refrain from booking the trip.
- If you are feeling unwell you are advised to not take this trip.
- Once the trip has begun you are required to reach points 1-3. Participation beyond point 3 is optional.
- If you wish to quit the trip at point 3, 4 or 5, a car will come to your rescue!
- Hikers who wish to quit before the end of the trip will be transported to Ftelia Beach for a swim while the rest of the group hikes to the finishing point.
- In case of an accident, the Hiking Adventure guide will continue the hike with the group, while the injured party is given a lift back.
- This activity is not advised for children under the age of 9.