If ancient history fascinates you and you’re looking to learn more about Greece than the Ancient Delos Tour is perfect for you. Walk around the ancient sacred island of Delos and let yourself be blown away as you take a step back in time!
If you are the kind of traveler that wants more than just beautiful beaches and picturesque towns, then the Ancient Delos Tour from Mykonos is bound to fascinate you! Delos is a Unesco World Heritage Site and one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece, having been used as a holy sanctuary as early as 3,200 BC! Your Delos tour from Mykonos will fill you in all the details of this history site, offer you the opportunity to learn about true Greek history. The Ancient Delos Tour from Mykonos was designed for history savvy travelers, if that sounds like you it’s time to book it!
- Transport to and from your hotel or port
- Boat fare to and from Delos island
- Delos island guided tour
- Admission to Delos Museum
- The pick-up and drop-off time depend upon agreed location.
- If weather requires, you may board the boat by tenders.
- You may opt to add a swim at Rhenia island at extra cost.