Are you ready to discover a 5000-year-old heritage full of flavors, aromas and art? The Shopping Tour Made in Heraklion is your ticket to the ultimate Cretan shopping experience!
Crete is a feast for the senses, and it is impossible to explore its richness unless you have the right local guide who can unveil the island culture’s secrets! The Shopping Tour in Heraklion, proves that shopping has always been the experiential way of learning the history of a place. This shopping tour in the capital city of Crete is designed for those of you who need a vibrant and interactive way of understanding the past and the present of the island. The Heraklion shopping tour takes you to places one cannot easily find! From open street market with traditional delicacies, dairy products and all sorts of spices to creative shops with modern, handcrafted pieces and fascinating art galleries, be prepared to feel Heraklion with all your senses!
- Local, English speaking guide.
- Traditional sweet pastry (bougatsa), Greek coffee and homemade ice cream.
- Personal expenses (additional snacks, refreshments, souvenirs etc.)
- Tips/gratuities for the guide
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.