Athens is not just a metropolitan city, it is an ultimate holiday destination for all preferences. Join this Athens Jeep Tour in Parnitha Mountain Park and explore its wildlife panorama!
Athens, apart from being a historic contemporary city, is also a place full of surprises, and the Athens Jeep Tour in Parnitha Park reveals one of them! Join a fairy tale off-road route through the densely forested Parnitha Mount, located 40 km north of the city center, leading to the National Park. This jeep safari adventure near Athens creates an opportunity to admire the lush vegetation, the rich wildlife and all the virgin beauty that exists less than an hour away from the city. How amazing would it be to combine your party holidays with a jeep safari tour in Athens?
- Free hotel pick up and drop off
- Premium 7-9 people seated off road vehicles driven by multilingual escort-drivers
- Coffee, tea or juice during the break
- Lunch with traditional Greek food and wine
- Liability Insurance and local Taxes
- Tips/Gratuities for the guide
- Coffee/Beers or refreshments in the tavern
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Please let us know for food allergies or special requests eg. vegetarian options.
- It is advisable to bring with you a jacket during spring and autumn.
- Bring along your camera and sun protection.
- During this 130km route, we make guided stops every 30-40 minutes for everyone’s convenience.
- The trip is not recommended for people with mobility problems and children under 6 y.o.
- We have the right to make minor changes to the itinerary due to weather conditions without prior notice.
- Wine consumption is not allowed under 18 y.o.