Forget everything you’ve heard on the news about the Greek economic crisis and discover first-hand the implications of austerity measures on Greek life by walking through the streets of the capital on this Political Tour of Athens!
This walking tour in Athens will take you to the top sites of political and financial importance that tie to Greece’s economic crisis. This walking tour of Athens is for anyone interested to learn about the implications of austerity measures on Greek life and what really happened in Greece. Forget everything you’ve heard on the news and learn for yourself by walking the streets of noteworthy neighborhoods and passing by significant buildings and landmarks to get a better sense of the impact of the financial and political situation in Athens. The Greek Parliament, Marfin burned bank, Kolonaki, Exarhia and the Greek polytechnic school are just some of the places this political tour of Athens will take you through.
- Hotel pick-up (for hotels within walking distance from the tour’s location)
- Greek coffee or refreshment
- Services of a local guide
- Farewell gift
- All taxes
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- For larger groups please contact us
- Languages available are English and German
- Prices vary according to group size
- This tour does not include a visit to the Acropolis or any archaeological site
- Since this is a walking tour you will need to be wearing comfortable shoes, a hat and sun-block