Are you fascinated by the unsolved mysteries of the Greek past and intrigued by the untold secrets? If you are, book your place in A Tale as Old as Time tour in Santorini for the exploration of your life!
A Tale as Old as Time tour in Santorini is a cultural exploration designed for the lovers of historical mysteries and philosophical matters! The journey begins in the most peculiar excavation site found in Akrotiri, which was buried under the ashes of the volcanic eruption in 1646 B.C. There, this sightseeing tour in Santorini will unfold the enigma of the unknown ancient village. Your next stop will be in the cultural center of ‘Symposion” at Megalochori where you can experience music with handcrafted wind and string instruments! This Santorini historical tour will end with a visit to a family-run farm where you will have a delicious organic meal. Is there a more ideal closure of such a cultural tour in Santorini?
- Hotel pick up
- An educational, guided tour
- Greek, english speaking local guide
- Presentation of the mysteries through an exciting storytelling guided tour
- An interactive experience in the Greek Bagpipe Exhibition & Workshop
- Tour in a local organic farm
- Traditional lunch
- You are kindly advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate