Summer is all about meeting, tasting, creating and feeling, and this Sightseeing and Cooking Class in Santorini knows well how to blend all the above in one single tour!
This Sightseeing and Cooking Class in Santorini excursion invites you to break out of the tourist bubble and experience an adventure mixed with Santorinian folklore. Visit Megalochori village and stroll around a place of old-world charm enveloped in woodsy wine aroma. Take a break for a Greek coffee at a traditional cafe before heading towards Emporio village. Take off your camera lens and capture the medieval architecture of the village, the castle and the whitewashed alleyways. Last visit during this Santorini sightseeing tour is the Yannis Nomikos Estate, the most complete agricultural processing facility on the island. Join a cooking class in Santorini next to a professional chef, create traditional dishes yourself and have your meal while enjoying the magnificent view!
- Transport to and from your hotel or villa
- A guided, educational tasting and sightseeing tour
- Sampling of local delicacies
- Cooking class under the guidance of a professional chef
- Traditional lunch and dessert
- Personal expenses
- Photography equipment is not provided
- Tips/Gratuities for the guide
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 people to operate