This 4 hour wine and olive oil tasting tour in Rethymno will introduce you to the island’s best wines and olive oils! Are you ready to join the fun?
The Wine and Olive Oil Tasting Tour in Rethymno will introduce you to Crete’s best wines and olive oils! Enjoy a morning of wine and olive oil tasting in Rethymno during, while visiting an olive oil factory and a renowned winery. You’ll get the chance to learn about Crete’s unique viticulture, the history and latest developments in the production of wine as well as taste different Cretan varieties and extra virgin olive oils. Be ready to take out your cameras as this wine and olive oil tasting tour also includes visiting a thousand year old olive oil tree! Wrap up your wine and olive oil tasting tour in Crete with a cup of Greek coffee, or raki at a traditional coffee shop.
As during the summer season there is no olive oil production, you will not have the chance to see the production in live action but you will still get a detailed explanation from your guide.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (Rethymno District)
- English, French speaking guide
- Air-Conditioned bus transportation
- Wine & olive oil tasting
- Photos and videos sent to you for free electronically after the tour
- All taxes, liability insurance, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off for non-Rethimno District hotels
- Inform us of ANY food allergies