Mingle with the locals in this food and culture tour in Athens! Indulge in mouthwatering bites and drinks as you get behind-the-scene visits to local shops and learn more about Greek culture! Visits local shops and learn about Athenian life through captivating stories in this food and culture in Athens. From sweet to savory, the food and culture tour in Athens will have you learning about Greek culture, one bite at time! Start off this foodie tour with a Greek coffee accompanied by local pastries. Wander through the streets of Koukaki and experience the hustle and bustle of Athenian everyday life. Indulge in Greek mezes at a second-generation tavern before heading to a sweet production workshop. Finish off your gastronomy tour of Athens with a visit to a local deli. Awaken your senses with this food and culture tour in Athens and live like a local for the day!
- You will have 23 bites and 4 drinks during your food and culture tour in Athens, equivalent to a Greek breakfast and lunch.
- Exclusive privileges from tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues.
- Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge and great personalities.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Accommodation transfers
- Languages available: Greek, English and German
- Minimum of 1 guest and maximum of 6 guests per experience.
- The total length is approximate; please allow for a grace period.
- We can accommodate some food allergies and aversions. Please advise in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- The experience does not finish at the starting point. Detailed return directions are provided.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2 kilometers are covered.
- We are child friendly! Children under 4 do not require a separate ticket.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old pay half price tickets.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.
- Wear sunglasses, hats and sunscreen during summer months, as well as light-colored clothes and comfortable shoes.
- If you wish to book a private experience, feel free to let us know and we will be happy to arrange it.