Explore Athens through a local’s eye for a true Athenian experience! Visit hidden shops, secret neighborhoods and try authentic flavors and drinks only known to locals! Travel off the beaten path and discover Athens through its hidden alleys, distinctive food and drinks, and compelling aromas! Feel the vibes of Athens like a local, with a friendly guide to show you around. Join this walking tour of Athens and explore the city through your senses! From secret neighborhoods to traditional coffee shops and stores, you will discover places tourists don’t know about! Share bites, drinks and stories with your local Athenian along your foodie tour of Athens. Learn first-hand about modern-day Greek culture and life as well as tips of places to see and things to do in Athens. Prepare yourself for a journey through Athens’ authentic side like a true local in this Athens walking tour!
- Local foodie and storyteller
- All local treats that you will taste and drink along your walking tour of Athens
- Extra tips and stories about Athens
- All taxes
- Any extra food or drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- The experience is available in English and Greek.
- Children younger than 8 years old can join in a private tour.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen. Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and lots of energy!
- During this experience you will taste traditional Greek food and drinks. Some of them may contain alcohol. If you have children with you, there will be alcohol-free alternatives available.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- Meeting Point: "Syntagma Square is a very central place, as it is Athens' main square. You can get there easily by metro (red or blue line). Exiting the metro station you will see a fountain. Your guide will be waiting for you there, holding a blue postcard "Greek TravelTellers"