Travel back into the past on this Corfu Historical Walking Tour and learn how many cultures shaped the island’s vibrant and unique charm! Explore like a local to find all the historical gems of Corfu! Put on your walking shoes and join this Corfu Historical Tour as your licensed guide takes you through the rich history of the island, noticing the footprints of the Venetians, French and British on this melting pot of cultures along the way. You will wander through alleyways and famous squares that lead to must-see historical monuments. Peel back layers of history on this historical tour in Corfu as you observe sites such as the Old Fortress, the Palace, St. Spyridon Church and more! If you were looking for a walking tour in Corfu that combines astonishing architecture with multicultural influences, important historical monuments, and a knowledgeable guide to share all the historical insights with you, then this is the tour for you!
- Includes a professional licensed English speaking guide
- Entrance to the Old Fortress
- Complimentary coffee or tea
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick off and drop off
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The tour is done in English, other languages upon request on a private basis.
- A private tour for your family or party can be done upon request.