Climb on board this boat ride to Spinalonga from Elounda Port to visit the island’s old Venetian fort! Explore this historical island and discover some of Crete’s finest unspoiled beaches! Take a short boat ride to Spinalonga from Elounda Port to explore the most popular archaeological site in Crete after Knossos! Once part of the island of Crete, the Venetians carved out the coast and built a fort for defensives purposes. Visit this historical island and explore the fortified old Venetian castle. A stroll around the island only takes about an hour, but the relaxed atmosphere and unspoiled beaches will definitely entice you to stay longer. Boat rides from Elounda Port to Spinalonga leave every 30 minutes. Stay on Spinalonga for at least an hour or take a returning boat at a later point. This daily boat trip to Spinalonga from Elounda is a perfect, easy-going day trip to spend your summer afternoon!
- Return boat ride to Port of Elounda
- Experienced English speaking captain and crew
- Option for late return with another boat of the same operator
- Entry ticket to Spinalonga (8€ adult)
- Food and beverages
- Guided tour on the island
- Hotel transfer
- Personal Expenses
- Guests can stay longer than 1 hour on the island but if the next boat is full they will have to take the one after.
- You must purchase a separate entry ticket to enter the Spinalonga island.
- There is a WC and a bar/coffee shop on the island but you can also bring drinks and snacks.
- The port of Elounda is easily accessible by bus/taxi/car from Agios Nikolaos and there is parking space available at a cost.
- The island gets crowded between 11:30 AM and 2:30 PM so visits in the early morning or late in the afternoon are recommended for a more pleasant experience.
20 minutes to the island 1hour on the island minimum and then return