Explore the rugged and diverse paradise of Crete on this Sea Kayaking Tour. With its clear blue waters and famous beaches, this Cretan kayaking excursion will surely not disappoint! Discover the lush landscape of Crete on this sea kayak journey from Elouda Beach to Tsifliki Beach. Along the way, you’ll get the chance to explore the sunken city of Elouda, to enjoy a light snack on Alikes Beach and to swim or snorkel in some of the top beaches of Crete. Paddle along your trained guide as they show you the best paths to take with your kayak. Explore Crete from a different perspective on this sea kayak tour and admire the stunning beaches, hidden gems and more! Are you ready for your sea kayak excursion in Crete?
- Full Sea Kayak basic equipment: boat, paddle, and life jacket
- Extra equipment: waterproof cases
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators)
- Sea Kayak course
- Picnic with fruits and traditional Cretan delicacies
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary)
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Route type: bidirectional
- Level of difficulty: easy; suitable for all
- No previous experience required
- The activity includes a 30 minutes preparation time 1-1.5 hours paddling exploration, 0.5-1 hours free time for picnic, relaxation, snorkeling, swimming, etc.
- The starting point and the direction we follow is based on weather conditions and wind direction. Participants should have with them: bottle of water, hat, t-shirt, sunscreen, towel, swimsuit, and an extra pair of shoes that will get wet.
- Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip-flops, sandals or sea shoes.