In a Nutshell
Awaken your senses with the love life of ancient Greeks walking tour and find out all the hidden secrets of passion and desire they have passed on. Let Eros, the ancient god of love take you on a stroll around the best neighbourhoods in the most unanticipated ancient culture tour in Athens.
What to Expect
Savour the unique atmosphere of an alternative walking tour in Athens that will give you a free pass to peep through the keyhole and identify what exactly is so special about the amorous ancient Greeks. Wander around the lovely neighbourhoods in Athens, notice monumental sites and ruins while listening to vivid descriptions of love stories and revealing details of myths from a different era. Unveil the love patterns of the ancient Greeks and their take on passion starting from the gods they worshiped to the typical citizen.Taking part in the striking walking tour in Athens, stories, myths and legends will unfold one by one as we stumble upon yet another stimulant, be it an artwork or an ancient site, or even our own creative role play. Partake in the luscious symposium like a true ancient Greek aristocrat and engage in the most fascinating conversations in a diverse ancient culture tour in Athens.
- A descriptive narrator with exquisite knowledge of the ancient culture and full guidance
- Any materials you need for the activities in the Athens walking tour.
- The symposium drink- one per person.
- Taxes are included.
- Any extra drinks or food
- Gratuities (optional)
- The experience is available in English and Greek
- This tour is suitable only for adults.
- During this experience we will cover a considerable distance on foot. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunscreen. Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and lots of energy!