Discover the historical center of Athens on wheels. This exhilarating Athens Historical Center e-Bike Tour through the old side of Athens is a quick and fun way to learn the history of this famous city!
Get familiar with the historic old city of Athens on the Athens Historical Center e-Bike Tour, an activity the whole family can join in on! This activity was designed for you to explore the heritage attractions of this city in a fun and informative manner on an Athens e-bike tour that will truly leave you with astonishing memories of Greece’s capital. You’ll have a chance to uncover the hidden picturesque alleys and streets of Plaka, learn about the legendary neighborhood of Psirri discover historical buildings, attractions and neighborhoods during your e-bike ride through historic Athens. Charge your camera batteries, hop on and explore Athens with us on an e-bike!
- Quality e-Bikes and gear
- Special care and equipment for children
- Experienced tour guide
- Bottle of water
- Local map
- Optional basket for light personals
- Tour guide’s gratuities (optional)
- Consumption at the café shop
- This tour is appropriate for children under 13
- Languages available: English, French, Spanish and Italian
- Duration: 3 hours
- Length of tour: 9.5km
- Guaranteed departure with minimum 2 people, maximum 8 people
- You must arrive 15 minutes prior departure
- Families with children must check-in 20 minutes earlier for gear fitting
- Wear comfortable clothes for mild activity
- Have proper shoes for cycling (avoid high heels and slippers).
- On hot summer days use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Exclusive bike-friendly earphones will include narration without interruptions safe guidance on the traffic.
- Noteworthy stops along the ride: Dionysiou Areopageitou, Filopappou Hill, Mars Hill, Anafiotika, Aerides, Agora, Kerameikos, Psiri, Monastiraki, Plaka, Temple of Zeus, Panathenaic Stadium and Zappio.