Visit all the famous sites of Santorini by sea on this Jet Ski Safari! If you’re an adrenaline junkie, love adventure, water sports and looking for an alternative way to experience this mesmerizing island, then the Jet Ski Safari in Santorini is just the activity for you!
Whether you’ve never been to Santorini or are a returning visitor, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to see Santorini by sea on a Jet Ski Safari! Ride along the deep blue Aegean waters and feel the adrenaline rush in this alternative tour in Santorini. This Jet Ski Safari gives you the opportunity to tour Vlychada, Mesa Pigadia, Red Beach and White Beach. See places only accessible by foot or via the sea, experience serene untouched nature, take a swim in the pristine blue waters and see the picture perfect views. Oh, and don’t forget to bring your camera, because the views will be nothing like you’ve seen before on this jet ski safari in Santorini!
- Snorkelling equipment provided for route 2 & 3
- Fully qualified instructors throughout the trip
- Transport to and from point of departure
Depending on the route you’ve selected, you ride to the following destinations:
- Fully qualified staff
- Trip duration may vary depending on route and speed
- Starting time 10 AM & 4:30 PM
- Prices vary depending on route
- Route 1 (South Coast): Perivolos – Vlyhada – Red Beach – White Beach – Mesa Pigadia – Black Mountain. This should take about 60-90 minutes.
- Route 2 (Volcano/ Hot Springs): Perivolos – Vlyhada – Red Beach – White Beach – Mesa Pigadia – Black Mountain – Volcano Hot Springs – Aspronisi. Allow 120-140 minutes for this trip.
- Route 3 (Around the Island): Perivolos – Vlyhada – Red Beach – White beach – Mesa Pigadia – Black Mountain – Volcano Hot Springs – Thirasia – Caldera –Oia – Aspronisi. Route 3 comprises 200-260 minutes of pure adrenaline and fun!